Monday, August 22, 2011

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

HOW I THINK THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WILL BE:
i hope that the first day of school will be fun, yet scary. i like it when you are all freaked out because you don't know where your classroom is, and who your teacher is. to me, thats what i call fun :) See because i dont know who the heck my teachers are, what my schedual is, if I'm in show-choir, or if i even made an advanced class. so that will be my first day. :>

WHAT AM I GOING TO BE WEARING:
well our school colors are maroon, whit, blue, gold, and khaki. So for the first day, i will wear: a white Areopostale polo, denim navy skinny jeans, black and white, leather sneakers, and straightened hair with a white and maroon bow.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO ON THE FIRST DAY:
My friends texted all my friends from 5th grade, to meet at the coyote statue, but then we found out, that is inside the school gates.so then we picked a different spot. so after i get dropped off, i am going to go to the little theater,( right outside of the building) to meet my 5th grade buddies. but after the bells rings, i have no clue what to do. :/

WHAT DO YOU HOPE YOUR PRINCIPAL WILL BE LIKE:
i have actually already met my principal. she is a little old lady ( i really mean little, i am as tall as her ) and her name is Mrs singer. she is super nice and always has a stylish outfit :> but she can be strict.

WHAT DO U IMAGINE YOUR DEAN TO BE:
well, i haven't met her, but i have heard awful things about her. she is super strict, and she is loud. if u sass her, even a tiny bit....BOOM! detention for 4 days. :o she has the weirdest rules. like if you roll your eyes, or stare at some one.....ANOTHER BOOM! more detention. i have seen pictures of her, but not in real person. she is a tall lady that wears way to much make up. she has blonde hair, down to her shoulders, but it is always tied tight in a bun. she has creepy blue eyes, and she always wears a dress. so i hope i don't get sent there! i can only imagine the things she would say! "No! you can't roll your eyes for getting a C. I don't care if you did extra studying! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" lol :)

so i will tell you all about the first day, and i will post pics! bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment